Social and Paid Media Specialist
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS!
We offer AMAZING BENEFITS that help keep our employees healthy!
-401(k) Plan with employer match
-Life insurance and disability insurance
-Sick leave – twelve days accrued per year
-Vacation and four float days
- Ten Paid Holidays
Bring your online advertising and paid media skills to the Credit Union! We are seeking a data-driven professional with a passion for testing, measurement, and innovation to join our highly collaborative team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily focus on the management of Google and social paid advertising, online ad placement on our website and mobile banking platform, and support with traditional marketing. The position will support the search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) processes to drive website traffic to promote our products. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth for a person who is a self-starter, critical-thinker, and wearer of many hats.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day management of online advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, the Credit Union’s website and mobile banking platform, and other placements as needed. Ensure campaigns are optimized for performance, aligned with Credit Union goals, and conversion tracking is in place utilizing Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, and other tracking. Test lead generation strategies, including landing page variations.
- Track and report on advertising efforts and conversions. Provide recommendations for improvement and assist with identifying and evaluating new media opportunities.
- Develop ad creative including copywriting and design.
- Supports product marketing and in branch event efforts through the creation of social posts, online banking banners, video, and other efforts, as needed.
- Helps to maintain website optimization through Google Search Console, and other optimization tools as they relate to online advertising success.
- Keep current on current best practices, trends, and changes in the regulatory landscape.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Three to five years of similar or related experience. Financial product and service knowledge preferred.
Proficient in the use of Google Adwords, Facebook ad manager, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager (or willingness to learn).
Strong understanding of social media platforms.
Graphic design skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Excellent writing and communication skills. Copywriting skills required.
Must be organized, accustomed to time management, and self-motivated with the ability to self-manage and multi-task.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Financial product and service knowledge desired.
Desire to grow, learn, and develop marketing skills essential.
Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in business or marketing preferred). Similar or equivalent experience desired, including but not limited to a digital marketing certification.
Google and Facebook certifications or pursuit of certifications desired.
Primary location with be at the Pleasanton Corporate Offices. Hybrid remote work schedules in place.