Farm Accounting Specialist
We are seeking a full-time Farm Accounting Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate would be in the Minot, ND office but willing to consider other locations for the right candidate. In this role, you will develop relationships with our agricultural customers, maintain accurate farm accounting records, team with loan officers to market our farm accounting service, and educate customers on the importance of good records for successful business planning. If you have a degree or are pursuing a degree in accounting or related business field; have a strong attention to detail; and possess strong communication skills, apply today!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: June 30th, 2022, 7 PM CT
Click apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.