BRANCH MANAGER (Full-time)
Atlas Credit Co., Inc.
Driver's License (Required)
Work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Atlas Credit Company is a family owned and operated financial institution. We have helped millions of customers with their financial needs and provided over three billion dollars of financial assistance since 1968. Our core values are community and family driven, which is the backbone of our company. Here at Atlas Credit, we hold a strong sense of value to our employees and to our customers because they represent both the foundation and the future or our company. These values are very important to our continuous grown as one of the most reputable, transparent, and responsible consumer lending companies. Our mission is to treat every customer and employee with honesty and respect, while proving exceptional customer service and an excellent team building culture.
We are looking for a talented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch, while ensuring customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. Managers must be genuinely excited to help customers and their team. Successful managers will have a hands-on approach to their management styles. Managers are required to promote positive training and assistance to all employees in their branch.
A manager needs to be comfortable with field working processes and policies. All managers are trained and taught accordingly on best practices and efficient field working techniques. Atlas managers will be required to go to customer’s homes and even workplaces to collect payments. We understand that people cannot always pay on time, so our managers need to be able to work with customers and help them feel comfortable financially and positively impact the customer’s day when making a field collection. Managers are compensated for their field work.
The person that will succeed most at this job will have to be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Managers are confident and committed to seeing that their branch is successful. The target goals for managers at Atlas Credit are to have and maintain high customer service standards, respond or contact customers efficiently, have a strong sense of leadership, manage time appropriately, and become passionate about your team, your new and existing customers, and your job.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Meet goals and metrics
- Work with customers while collecting in the field.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Data entry of loan applications/documents.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow office by marketing to new and existing customers.
- Minimize delinquency through appropriate collection activities.
- Make a large amount of outgoing calls.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Must have a working vehicle to make field collections.
- Maintain valid Driver’s License and Insurance for vehicle.
- Proven customer service or financial service experience
- Proven management experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Effective reasoning skills
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new skills.
Atlas Credit offers a competitive salary ($20.50 and hour) with a full benefit package and advancement opportunities. Benefit package includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Group health insurance plans
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Plan with matching
- Paid major holidays
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-593-6195