Our company is searching for an individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. CPA certification is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience (Construction/Oilfield related preferred)
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices, including GAAP
- Cost accounting
- Financial analyses, budget forecasting
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software including QuickBooks and strong proficiency with Microsoft excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, while possessing excellent problem resolution skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyses of monthly balance sheet and income statement variances
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset schedules
- Supervise accounting staff
- Review payroll related journal entries
- Review departmental data
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes, health coverage, 401K with company match, dental, vision, life and paid holidays. Our company is growing and we need a qualified candidate to join us for this next chapter.