Accountant Technician II
With more than 50 years serving the local communities, BI-CAP, a community action agency, makes a difference to more than 5,000 individuals a year. Collaboration is one of our goals, and we work together – as staff, and with community partners – to serve those struggling economically in Beltrami and Cass Counties. If you have a heart to serve, and helping others in your community is important to you, please consider employment at BI-CAP.
Who You Are
- You have great analytical skills: you can evaluate data and information that affects the organization
- You have strong communication skills: you can explain and justify complex financial transactions
- You are detail oriented: you are precise and attentive when preparing and analyzing reports
- You have math skills and can understand complex financial documents
- You are organized and effective
A Day in the Life
- You will check and verify cost accounting and accounts payable records
- You’ll review and prepare invoices and vouchers
- You’ll reconcile bank statements and balance accounts payable and receivable records
- You’ll do data entry for fiscal and client info., generate reports and help research and respond to inquires
- You’ll keep track of in-kind contributions, referrals and agency documentation
- Requires specialized training beyond high school that can be obtained in 1 year or less and/or 1 to 2 years of related work experience and a general understanding of accounting principles.
- You must have a strong commitment to BI-CAP’s values of collaboration, innovation, compassion, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Applicants must pass a DHS Background Study.
- $17.02/hr and up, depending on qualifications. Full-time, 40 hours/week. Eligible for benefits.
Click apply today for all the details to be considered. Open until filled.
Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.