Compliance & Audit Professional
Center Bank is looking for a Compliance and Audit professional.
This position is responsible for developing, administering, and monitoring programs for compliance with laws, regulations and rules governing the operations and product offerings. This position will also act as the Bank Secrecy Act Officer.
The audit position reports directly to the Board of Directors for audit findings and corrective action.
* Compliance program administration
* Compliance review and audit
* Compliance communication and training.
Education & Experience
* College degree, preferably business related.
* Minimum of 4-6 years of experience.
* Bank examination experience helpful.
* Thorough banking and compliance knowledge.
Center Bank is a $250 million dollar community bank with 3 MN locations - Litchfield, Plymouth and Chaska. We are looking for this person to be located in Litchfield. We are a woman owned bank and we have a very good track record for earnings, compliance, reputation, etc. We employ individuals who are self motivated, goal oriented and fun.