WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
Provide financial data analysis and reporting. Assist with current and long-term financial forecasts. Support bond compliance and issuance activities. Ensure compliance of audit controls and standards.
- Provide financial analysis assistance at all organizational levels.
- Assist with current and long-term financial forecasts. Assist with preparation of the bond official statements.
- Support and assist with bond compliance and issuance activities.
- Conduct various surveys, research, data analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and expenditure and revenue forecasting, including support of cost of service and rate analysis.
- Ensure compliance of audit controls and standards. Audit support for all areas of the Finance department.
- Coordinate activities related to composition and distribution of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Provide information to departments regarding budgets, forecasts, surveys, financial trends and other requested data.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve accounting related discrepancies with appropriate staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent. Three or more years’ work experience in electric utility accounting and two years’ analyst experience preferred. Knowledge of Federal, State, County and City tax regulations.
Clark Public Utilities offers advancement opportunities, competitive wages, excellent benefits and employee incentive programs. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with a cover letter.
CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES is a customer-owned electric and water utility located in Vancouver, Washington. Our utility is committed to providing exceptional customer service, reliability, and efficiency.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Clark Public Utilities, we are committed to being a place
where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay
and do their best work.