Administrative Assistant, Chief Building Official, Equipment Operator I
Join our Team
- Administrative Assistant – Glenwood Springs
- Motor Vehicle Technician – Glenwood Springs
- Chief Building Official – Glenwood Springs
- Caseworker A/B (Child/Adult Protective Services) – Rifle
- Eligibility Technician A or B (Bilingual Preferred) – Rifle
- Human Resources Generalist I – Glenwood Springs
- Equipment Operator I
Benefits Package Included: 100% Paid Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Disability and Life Insurances, Paid Time Off.
Garfield County Incorporated on February 10, 1883, Garfield County, Colorado, is named after the 20th President of the United States, James A. Garfield. Born in Ohio on November 19, 1831, Garfield is a very appropriate namesake for a county as diverse as this. Diverse in his background, interests and profession, some part of his life is likely to inspire everyone.
Garfield County is one of the largest counties in Colorado, incorporating nearly 3,000 square miles on the western boundary of the state. The county has more than doubled in population since 1985 and is projected to double in size again by 2040. With this continual population increase and growth pressure comes many transitions within each of the six incorporated communities, as well as changes seen at a countywide level.
Equal Opportunity Employer