OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
IN THE FAMILY OFFICE INDUSTRY
Johnson Keland Management, Inc. has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team in Racine, WI.
The Administrative Assistant’s role is highly service-oriented and performs a variety of administrative functions to support the accounting, financial and management teams. The position also covers the reception desk to answer phone calls and greet visitors.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to members of the accounting, finance and management teams.
- Compose and prepare letters, memos, Emails, other correspondence, etc.
- Prepare, photocopy, fax and/or distribute materials for hardcopy and/or electronic mailings, meetings and presentations.
- Prepare weekly cash deposits.
- Download monthly financial statements
- Maintain, update and distribute existing Excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare expense reimbursements.
- Prepare presentations using Word and PowerPoint.
- Ensure meeting rooms are set-up with proper equipment, materials and supplies. Order and set-up food and beverages. Test and assist with technology required for meetings. Clean up after meetings, launder linens, etc.
- Back-up of Administrative Assistant and Executive Assistant, as needed.
- Answer general employee inquiries or forward to appropriate HR staff member for response.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- As the first person our guests see, greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner. Announce arrivals and offer refreshments.
- Answer phone calls using multi-line phone system in an upbeat and professional manner. Transfer calls and/or take messages as needed.
- Respond to inquiries, research to find answers and/or forward to appropriate individual for response.
General Clerical Duties:
- Complete office opening and/or closing duties each day, including setting up/cleaning up kitchen and mail room, opening/closing office doors, starting up/shutting down equipment, etc.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Monitor inventory and order office supplies.
- Assist with mailings and packaging of materials.
JKM Team Member Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate support for and champion the company’s mission statement and values articulated in This We Believe.
- Engage in a variety of client and company-wide projects and team-building activities with coworkers.
- Represent the company on various internal and building-wide committees.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys what they do and will make a positive contribution to our team. Successful candidates will have/be:
- At least 3 years prior administrative experience.
- Proven track record of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent service to clients and colleagues.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; high degree of attention to detail and diligent follow-through on projects.
- Professional, pleasant telephone presence and demeanor.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player; positive, empathetic and able to easily build rapport and collaborative work relationships with coworkers.
- Helpful and willing to assist others in accomplishment of team/company projects, no matter how large or small.
- Flexible, open to change and able to shift priorities to meet the needs of clients and colleagues.
- High degree of computer proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate a variety of technical office and audio/visual equipment.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system is helpful.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
What We Offer:
Johnson Keland Management, Inc. is a financial services company providing corporate governance, financial, advisory and administrative services to clients nationwide. We offer a unique opportunity to work in the niche Family Office industry with a team of professionals who are dedicated to providing top tier service to our clients.
We provide an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, paid parking, paid vacation/time off and an exceptional work environment overlooking beautiful Lake Michigan in Downtown Racine.
While we offer the day-to-day flexibility of a professional work environment, the expectation is for this position to work at the company office on a full-time basis. At JKM, we strive to create a positive, inclusive, and collegial workplace culture. We believe that JKM people can achieve their best when they collaborate and work together in person.
Apply by sending your resume with salary requirements to:
Johnson Keland Management, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
555 Main Street, Suite 500
Racine, WI 53403