Looking for a CPA with 5-10 years' manufacturing experience to review current inventory process and controls. Hands on position. Evaluate current costing method and made recommendations as needed. Responsible for cash budgeting and forecasting. Lead the GL accounting, including journal entries, bank reconciliations, month end close. Responsible for A/R, monthly financial reporting, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow analysis and variance of budget to actual. Maintain fixed assets and amortization schedules. Salary with full benefits. Candidate must be a self-starter and work independently. Located in Basalt, CO. Hybrid on-site and work from home option.
- Maintain and organize digital and physical financial records.
- Assess all business transactions and prepare accurate reports on your findings.
- Coordinate with employees on income tax research and planning.
- Conduct periodic audits to guarantee accuracy in financial records, expenses, and savings.
- Organize and file all federal, state, and local income tax documents.
- Contribute to budgeting procedures.
- Regularly brief management on the company’s financial position and recommend solutions to improve results.
- Develop and implement effective accounting policies and processes.
- Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
- Respond to tax and accounting-related issues.