Ocean State Towing Is seeing an Experienced Skip Tracer.
We are seeking a team player, that understands the importance of consulting with team members and clients to keep them updated at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess strong investigative skills using all resources available. Communication skills and proper phone etiquette are essential to success in this position.
- Background in collections and auto loons required
- Complete knowledge and understanding of all relevant federal, state and local collection regulations including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA")
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience and expertise.
This is not on entry-level or training position, please do not apply if YOU do not meet the criteria. The ideal candidate must possess:
- Overall knowledge of Microsoft Word. Strong Problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- High Customer Service Standards
- Dependable, Loyal and Committed
- Knowledge of New England
Click apply now to send your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.