Internal Auditor – Auditor I/ Auditor II
Otter Tail Corporation is seeking an Internal Auditor to serve on our Internal Audit team in Fargo, ND or Fergus Falls, MN.
The Auditor participates in financial, operational, and consulting audits within the corporation and its subsidiaries to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. This position will work on audits for both our regulated utility and manufacturing businesses. The position level and pay will be determined based on candidate’s experience.
The position has day-to-day interaction with all levels of management and requires strong verbal and written communication skills. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, responsible, and confident. The ability to be persuasive, work collaboratively and think critically is a must.
• Minimum 1-3 years of audit and/or accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Experienced or interested in data analytics.
• Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley is a plus.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Auditing or accounting certification (CPA, CIA) is preferred but not required • Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
With offices in Fargo, ND and Fergus Falls, MN, Otter Tail Corporation is a diversified utility company with nearly $1.5 billion annual revenues and 2,500 employees across multiple industries.