Health Care Staff Needed at the Paterson Community Health Center, a provider of primary family healthcare services to some 5,000+ patients- Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Adult Medicine, Podiatry, and Dental; dedicated to meeting the health care needs of the Greater Paterson New Jersey Community
The HR/Purchasing Associate will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Send resumes by clicking the Apply button
The mission of the Paterson Community Health Center is to provide quality and respectful health care to the greater Paterson community, especially to the uninsured and underinsured.
We strongly believe that no one should be without quality healthcare.
No one turned away from care because of their inability to pay.
All are welcome regardless of immigration status
Board of Directors
While the Paterson Community Health Center, Inc., is a privately owned, 501(03, non-profit organization, it receives significant funding from the Federal Government and thus is designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). As an FQHC organization the health center is requested to ensure that the majority of the health center’s Board of Directors are health center patients. The health center’s Board is (representative) of the health center patients and the Paterson, NJ community. By race and ethnicity, the board members are African-American, White, Latino and Middle Eastern. The board members bring to the health center a wealth of knowledge and experience in the fields of law, public safety, business, finance, health care and social services.