Prairie Ag Supply, a farm implement dealership located in Prairie City, is actively hiring a full-time person to perform all areas of accounting and office management. This position requires a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving.
- Process accounts payable, accounts receivable and invoicing, to include maintaining customer and vendor accounts, payment receipts, ACH payments and remote deposit.
- Prepare and accurately process bi-weekly payroll. Maintain employee records and submit monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll-related tax filings.
- Reconcile cash accounts daily and G/L accounts monthly for Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Coordinate and maintain accurate financial data required by/for lenders, banking, government, tax preparation and audits as needed.
- Payroll knowledge required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Proven experience as an office manager and knowledge of accounting system and procedures in a small office environment.
- Health insurance
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- 401K with Company Match