Fiscal Analyst 2
Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is seeking applicants for a full-time Fiscal Analyst 2 position at the Walla Walla campus. The position supports the college's mission by providing payroll support services; primary duties include maintaining payroll records, and calculating salary and benefit costs. Qualifications: A Bachelor's degree, which includes 18 quarter hours or 12 semester hours in accounting, auditing, budgeting or business course work and two years of professional experience in payroll. Professional experience may substitute for education requirement at the discretion of the College. Salary Range: $3,558 - $4,656/monthly. This position will remain open until filled. WWCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- A Bachelor’s degree, which includes 18 quarter hours or 12 semester hours in accounting, auditing, budgeting or business course work.
- At least two years of professional experience in payroll.
- Experience using a computerized payroll software system, including data input, review and reconciliation.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience in reconciling computerized financial data such as payroll, benefits, payroll taxes, leave management, W-2’s and other financial and payroll reports.
Equivalent education/experience may substitute at the discretion of the college.